9.22.2011

road trip!... NYC

Where do I start... I LOVE NYC! It's one of my favorite cities. I love the cool vibe, the noisy streets, the beautiful view of the buildings and, of course, the fashion!



Every people in NYC dresses the way they want and that have always inspired me.
Makes me think of Frank Sinatra when he said: “If I can make it there, I’ll make it anywhere” I'll use  this phrase as" if I can wear this here, I’ll wear it anywhere!
 




 
We didn't stayed to long here and beside the fact that it was raining most of the days, I could enjoy the simple things that the city had to offer.



- knit sweater (orange/beige): Old Navy / jeans & gray sweater: Forever21 -
- red flats: Nine West / bangles: my own design (the one on the middle) -
- bag: Polo R L (vintage) / watch: Michael Kors / stripe flats: Aldo -

2 comments:

  1. I love the orange striped sweater & the purse - very stylish! You look like a movie star :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...