7.22.2012

Day to Night: Leather pants

Day to Night: Leather pants


 I recently started using this page called Polyvore.com and I'm obsessed with it. In here you can create an infinity of style ideas, and I decided to create a day to night board using the leather pants as the must have item.


I know what you are thinking, it's summer time and leather pants are too hot... but wait, leather pants have become a must have piece that can be wore all seasons; just like your favorite pair of jeans. Just try to choose a leather fabric that better suits your lifestyle and the weather where you live.


I really don't own any leather pants but I'll be buying them very soon. They are sexy and you can dress them up for a date night or down to run errands just like I did on this board.


So tell me, do you own any leather pants? Do you wear them during summer?


xoxo
Candy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...