4.17.2014

Happy Anniversary Miami

I'm celebrating 10 years today that I came to this country, to this awesome city that is Miami.
A day like today I came to visit this beautiful city and found my way to stay forever.
I have worked hard, made new friends, most of them so great that I call "my family"; I've been tested and I have learned from my mistakes. I've grown as a woman, I've been making my dreams come true and I've found true love.

I love Miami.










Pics by: Mis Kuzi creative.
 
-C-

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Sounds really interesting dear! I have also visited Miami a few times and I’m completely impressed by its beauty. Also the event location rentals are also very nice there. I will definitely host an outdoor birthday party at one of those party spots!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...