10.13.2011

Inspiration

I love collecting fashion magazines (I have more than 100 at this time, my boyfriend wants to kill me every time I buy one). He says that I have too many but it's never enough for me. 

I like to buy them and sit and read early in the morning (on the weekends, of course) with a cup of coffee or hot chocolate and a blanket. I also read them wearing very cute outfits and awesome shoes! just like on this pictures : )

Magazines are a great source of inspiration for me, from the fashion which helps me to put together cute and unique outfits to the photography in the ads.



This is what I wore last weekend while I was looking for new inspirations. 

This boyfriend jeans are my favorite. I can lay down on the floor and move around while feeling comfortable, the long sleeves sweater keeps me warm and the shoes are amazing, they make me feel chic and sexy.








- sweater, jeans & necklace: Forever21 / shoes: Charlotte Russe / ring & bracelet: a local store -

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...