10.02.2011

it's all in the bag!

I was going with my boyfriend to Cheesecake Factory for lunch (yummy!) and I decided to take my pictures in this beautiful small park close to my house. This is one of the things that I like about living in FL, you can find a lake or a park anywhere. This one in particular with the bridge is very romantic.





The first time I saw this bag I new I have to buy it! it's fun, big enough and it's the perfect piece for my solid color outfits



I was so happy to see how the jeans I was wearing match my denim shoes, it's almost like it was made with the same fabric! I have read in magazine that matching denim shoes with denim clothes is not right, but I give it a try and I do love how it looks.







- top: H&M / bag: Forever21 / shoes: American Eagle /

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...