9.20.2012

Spring 2013 - Favorite Looks

I've been having a lot of fun "pinning" my favorite outfits from the Spring 2013 Redy-to-Wear runway shows. There are so many new trends and outfits ideas to try that I can't wait for Spring 2013 to arrive. In the meantime, I have put together my favorite outfits from 5 of my favorite designers. Their collections are spectacular and I would love to have all these pieces in my closet.

Carolina Herrera

 Diane von Furstenberg

Michael Kors

 Oscar de la Renta

 Rachel Zoe

The pictures are courtesy of ELLE.com

Visit my page in Pinterest to see more of my favorite looks for the Spring 2013 Ready-to-Wear runway shows.

Who was your favorite designer? And your favorite runway show? Let me know!

xoxo
Candy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...