9.13.2012

What happens in Vegas - Day 2

For my second day in Las Vegas, we decided to go to Hoover Dam. We expected to be there just for a couple of hours but between the Dam tour, the museum and the endless and amazing views we stayed for almost the entire day.



I can't even describe you how spectacular this place is. It's one of the most amazing and impressive man-made structures I have seen in my life.




Fact: Hoover Dam was built between 1931-1936 in only 5 years, without the technology and techniques that we have now. The bypass behind me on the picture below that connects Nevada with Arizona, was built in 2010 and it took us 7 years, just to do this bridge.



We also went tot Lake Mead located at the top of Hoover Dam. The view from there is just beautiful.




xoxo,
Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...