5.01.2013

Color Me Bad

I love art. It's part of my life, my family and my career, so it's not surprising that I wanted to take some pictures at one of the most artistic places in Miami: Wynwood.

Art and fashion are major elements of Wynwood. The Wynwood Walls, where these shots were taken, is an outdoor mural exhibit featuring some of the world’s most renowned street artists. The area is full of art galleries, restaurants and bars, making it the perfect place to have a night on the town.




Because of the free creative spirit that this place inspires, I decided to get a little daring and wear something that I wouldn’t normally wear. This striped bodycon dress was calling my daredevil name, and I paired it with a white blazer (perfect for Spring/Summer) and some black and gold accessories. The blazer also gives the option of staying conservative and classic during the day or bold and sexy at night without it.



 

The white blazer is from Zara, the dress is from Forever 21 and my shoes are Steve Madden for Shoemint.


xoxo
Candy

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...