5.21.2013

Romper Up


 One of the most versatile pieces of clothing for Spring & Summer time is a romper. A very popular piece because it's light and loose fitting, can be easily converted from day to night as well as from casual to formal just by switching your accessories. The one I am wearing is from Mommy & Mia. I wore it with a thin white studded belt from H&M to accentuate my waist.



 I found this awesome leather short-sleeve moto jacket at Forever 21. It's white (perfect for this season), and the leather is so light that I can wear it with anything in my closet and under high temperatures. It also gives that little bit of edge to my outfit.



These gladiator sandals from Charlotte Russe pull this outfit together.




xoxo
Candy

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors, and the red wayfarers just make it all so cool. Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tati! I'm glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...